Will my house and contents insurance policy be affected?

Naturally keep up your home and contents insurance while you are away and inform your insurance company that you will be absent but a house sitter will be taking care of the home. House sitters are invited guests in your home and as they are not paying rent your home and contents insurance policy will not be affected. Check with your insurance company if you are concerned, they are usually very happy to know the house will be occupied.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.